Our Santa Rosa business transaction attorneys believe in preventive lawyering. To that end, we undertake a wide variety of business transactions designed to help our clients avoid future problems. In addition, we provide our business clients with savvy legal advice in matters such as employment, contracts, incorporation, and real estate.
Business Transaction Lawyers in Santa Rosa
Whatever the size or type of your business, our lawyers can provide the representation and counsel you need. Our goal is to help you succeed. Contact a business lawyer at Shapiro, Galvin, Shapiro & Moran, P.C., to schedule an initial consultation.
Typical Business Law Matters
Our Santa Rosa business transaction lawyers have been helping Sonoma County companies for many years. We understand regional business values and concerns. Some of the matters we have handled for our business law clients are:
- Contract drafting and review
- Corporate formation, including corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), and limited liability partnerships (LLP)
- Partnership agreements
- Advice on employment matters, including development of policies and procedures that comply with state and federal laws
- Leases and other real estate matters
- Regulatory compliance counseling
- Purchase and sale of businesses
Contact a Santa Rosa Business Transaction Lawyer Today!
In these transactions, and in everything we do for our business clients, we pay attention to preventing disputes and conflicts that take time, cost money, and disrupt the business. Contact a Santa Rosa business transaction lawyer with a wide-ranging understanding of business legal issues. Call us at Shapiro, Galvin, Shapiro & Moran, P.C. to schedule an initial consultation.